CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Exploding sqirrels

I was wondering if I should tittle the blog like that.
Anywho, Blaine will kill me when he sees.... nevermind. He's standing right behind me with his hand on my shoulder. I am very scared.
ANyway for those of you who know Blaine (or stalk him in Shananananon's case) will know that he is a vampire, genius, hitman, and lives in my attic. I think It suits him.And so does he. Theres an old couch up there and he seems to have installed some kind of high tech crap. You know the kind with cameras and microphones that make people feel like not moving. You don't know that feeling. Well I do. And so does Scottie. Or anyother person that messes with Blaine.
He's about... 6'3 and has long (down to his middle back) black hair with a hint of purple. he like exploding squirrels as 'lab projects' and kicking Scotties ass.
Luckily Scottie is in Europe (or sao i've been told) and connot do enything about me writing this.

2 shout outs:

Shanon Peckham said...

OMg!ur post/comments thingy works!and hey i do not stalk him.and i wood not think myself cool as a stalker anyway. if someone else wer stalking me, dif story. anyways...

Shanon Peckham said...

heeeeeeyyyyy blaine.