CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blaine is back!!!!!!!!!

OMG
Blaine came back yesterday!!!!!!!!
Magick told me not to freak out, but when I saw him I totally hugged him. Magick was all like, "Why didn't I get a hug?" then I offered him a hug but he left to go pray.
Then Blaine got sleepy because of jet lag which was weird becasue he doesn't sleep.
So I did my science hmwrk while he told me the answers really fast.
Then when i got to school and told Taylr she freaked and it was really funny. Poor girl
Well I gots to go, the librarian is circling us lke a hyena.

8 shout outs:

game master said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
game master said...

oops i accedent ly deleted it sorry but it said
WHO IS BLAIN, ET, SCOTTIE, AND MAGICK!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

lurve_penguin said...

lol, kyle is clueless
blaine, Et, etc... are some of Victoria's friens, wo u don't know
><
but no one cept Victoria has ever seen them really, so they make good people to talk about><
so, yeah

game master said...

can some one get some pictures ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? i don't know any thing about them except that blaine is smart magick is super religious and scottie fix's couches with duct tape

Shanon Peckham said...

i hope theyre real.especially blaine cuz he's my asomness person. and hey kyle is cool too! don't like NOT include him...sheesh

Shanon Peckham said...

hey victoria.put on another pole and some pics ok???

game master said...

where

the neon ninja said...

i tag u shanon. see my ninja blog 4 details.